2. Put on fake tattoos.
3. Draw on yourself with washable red marker-then take a shower and wash away your pain.
4. Scribble on sheets of paper.
5. Write poetry.
6. Cuddle with a stuffed toy.
7. Be with other people.
8. Watch a favorite TV show.
9. Post on web boards or try answering other people's posts.
10, Think about how "I DON'T WANT SCARS FOR SUMMER!!"
11. Paint your nails a new color.
12. Go out to see a movie.
13. Eating something you can't resist.
14. Do your school work.
15. Write a letter to someone but never send it.
16. Go into chat rooms to talk.
17. Call a friend and ask them to come hang out.
18. Play a musical instrument.
20. Look up at the sky, and find the moon. Study it.
21. Make your own list of things to do instead of S.I.
22. Buy a punching bag (with gloves. Name it. Then, have a visit with Bob when you need to.
23. Snap a rubber band (hair band) on your wrist.
24. Cover yourself with band-aids where you want to cut.
25. Go to the zoo and rename the animals.
26. Let yourself cry, even if it is hard.
27. Sleep, only if you are tired.
28. Do the exact opposite of what you really want to do.
29. Play with a pet.
30. Smile to at least 5 people.
31. Re-organize and lable your linen closet.
32. Go out and perform one act of kindness.
33. Have a pillow fight with a wall.
34. Knit a scarf.
35. Read a good book.
36. Dress up very glamorous, with makeup to match.
37. Color your hair.
38. Listen to music (nontriggering)
39. Watch a candle burn, but no playing with flames or hot wax. Blow it out when you leave the room.
40. Find someone else you can help. Do volunteer work.
41. Meditate. Track your breathing.
42. Call up an old friend and catch up.
43. Work on a website or start a new one.
44. Have a vivid fantasy love affair with a celebrity.
45. Go somewhere very public.
46. Bake cookies or another favorite food you like.
47. Alphabetize your CD's.
48. Chew gum.
49. Buy a henna tattoo kit.
50. Paint or draw.
51. Rip paper into really small pieces.
52. Give someone a Hug.
53. Write a letters or emails.
54. Talk to yourself, and put it on tape.
55. Hug a pillow.
56. Hyper-focus on something like a rock.
58. Scream as loud as you want.
60. Make hot chocolate.
61. Pop bubble wrap.
62. Play with play dough.
63. Count to 100.
64. Build a pillow fort.
65. Blow up a balloon and pop it.
66. Hug yourself.
67. Write yourself an "I love myself because" letter and keep it. Read it when you feel down.
68. Read things in a different language.
69. Go for a nice long drive, walk, or jog.
70. Complete something you have been putting off.
71. Drink a cup of herbal tea.
72. Fold paper and invent a new origomi shape.
73. Write your memoirs.
74. Build something.